Surgical Implant Drill Bits designed with patented* technology for thermal control
- Less post-operative pain
- Healthier bone for bone grafting
Reduced Thermal Trauma
Loocid BCP™ Standard shows significantly lower temperatures in in-vitro studies compared to conventional pilot drills. A mild temperature increase, without bone cell damage, can activate the bone formation process.
A pilot drill can generate excessive heat during implant bed preparation. Temperatures over 70 °C create immediately evident bone cell death. Over a period of weeks, a wider zone of necrotic bone develops around the implant which can prevent proper bone healing and can impede osseointegration.
- 1-Drill protocol reduces drilling time by up to 10 minutes
- Increase implant stability
- Bone cell protection allowing for faster time to tooth
- Shorter drilling protocol means less stock of items needed
* patent pending